Wednesday 8 September 2021

Level 2 - Week 7 Term 3

 I can't wait to see all of the smiling faces of the Children tomorrow. It has been such a long time since I saw them all in person.

I want to say a huge thank you to the parents/caregivers/families who have supported their children in their online learning over this lockdown. You have made a huge impact on your children, you should be very proud of the effort you have put in and your achievement. I also want to say thank you for supporting myself. The kind emails and offers of help were very greatly appreciated.

Well done to you all Room Four. I know some of you found lockdown tough but you were resilient. You displayed the school values every day. You should be so proud of yourselves, I am proud of you! You have remained kind to one another, you have been bounce back kids and most of you have completed your online learning to a high standard.

I am so excited to see you all tomorrow!

Miss McGeady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.